See Gayl Murphy “The Celebritizer” IN ACTION! Then, Invite Her Speak At Your Conference, Seminar, Workshop or Other Event!
When the going gets tough, the tough use the media!
With the explosion in media, it seems like everyone with experience and expertise is being booked for interviews and commentary these days on TV, radio, print and online. Will you, and your group of professionals, be ready to step up to the microphone when your big break comes? Does your team have what it takes to “talk to the camera” and “tell it to sell it” to the media, or a key decision maker about your latest business venture, product, service, CD, movie, book, or accomplishment? If you can’t tell their own story, who can, and who will?
Gayl’s content-driven, lively and interactive “Interview Tactics!” seminars, speaking gigs and workshops prepare attendees to pitch the media, network like a Rock Star, go one-on-one with the media, the press, or any pivotal decision maker to give that killer inner-view and not get clobbered in the process!
Gayl Murphy’s “Interview Tactics!” is in the San Francisco Examiners THE TOP 20 BUSINESS BOOKS 2010 asking entrepreneurs, “What business books have made such an impact, that you found it so profound, it changed the way they do business?’ These books can be powerful tools for you to build, develop and grow your business.”
Topics Gayl Can Present To Your Audience
Award winning Hollywood correspondent Gayl Murphy has done over 15,000 celebrity interviews in her news and interviewing career – and she knows better than anyone “ya got to tell it to sell it,” that being interviewed is a give and take process. Murphy will teach you what to give and what to take!
- The media’s golden rules – what they are and how they apply to your business …
- How to master the art of meeting the press (expertize and celebritize!) …
- The 4 questions you will always be asked each and every time you talk about your business …
- What reporters, interviewers, networkers and gatekeepers really wants from you …
- The different kinds of media and what each is looking for … specifically …
- Creating and using powerful soundbites, talking points and pitches …
- Branding yourself each and every time you walk out the door, or go online …
- Press tours, roundtables, networking, press conferences and the red carpet …
- On and off the record and how to not be fooled …
- How to network like a rock star and “tell it to sell it” each and every time you do …
- How to find and create your story so it’s “media ready” … and much, much more!
Events Gayl Has Spoken At …
- ASCAP We Create Music” Expo 12+13, Hollywood, CA
- USC, The Walter Annenberg School of Communication, LA
- CMJ Music and Film Festival, New York City, New York
- Event and Arena Marketing Conference, Denver, CO
- National Speakers Association, NSA, San Diego, CA
- 2nd Annual Crowdfunding Bootcamp and Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Scriptwriters Network, Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Women International, Los Angeles, CA
- ShowBizExpo, New York and Los Angeles
- MediaSpeak Symposium, Los Angeles, CA
- IESfest, The Indie Entertainment Summit, ’12 and ’13, North Hollywood, CA
- The San Diego Music Thing, San Diego, CA
- Women in Business, Los Angeles, CA
- National Publicity Summit, New York, NY
- Dottie Walter’s Magnificent Marketing Symposium LA
- Temecula Film and Music Festival, Temecula, CA
- The Showbiz Expo, New York and Los Angeles
- Independent Writers of Southern California, IWOSC, LA
- CineWomen, Beverly Hills, CA
- La Femme Film Festival, Los Angeles, CA
- Moving Messages Forward, Cabinet Office, Government of Ontario, Toronto, Canada
- The Greater Los Angeles Writers Conference, GLAWS, Los Angeles, CA
- UCLA, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Get the Word Out Symposium; Master the Medium, Master the Message, LA
- The Learning Annex, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego
- Navigating the Media: The Mix Between Business, Art and Media, Beverly Hills, CA.
- Women In Technology, WIT
- Actor’s Career Breakthrough Day, Burbank, CA
- The Women’s Small Business Expo, Pasadena, CA
- The Podcast and Portable Media Expo, Los Angeles, CA
- SpeakerMatch, Speaker Services, Los Angeles, CA
- LAWIM, LA Women In Music, Los Angeles, CA
- 2013 SoTeC, Southern Californina Technology Conference, Long Beach, CA
What Folks Are Saying About Gayl’S Presentations: